An exciting start to 2020 as we announce the next chapter of PYF.
Due to an increased demand for sector support, we have established a new strand to the organisation – PYF Connect.
PYF Connect allows us to formalise our role in supporting the youth work sector at a local, regional, national and international level. Utilising our many years of experience across public, private and voluntary sector forums, PYF Connect brings together our learning alongside a national network of leading individuals and organisations. It offers support to a range of bodies such as commissioners, funders, policy leads, youth work organisations and corporate partners.
Services are bespoke to need, and include:
– Commissioning and Programme Design Support
– Strategy and Policy Support relating to young people’s services
– Bid writing and Business Planning for youth organisations
– Youth-Led/Designed Marketing Campaigns
– Marketing, Media & Communications
– Youth Work Sector Development
– Impact and Learning Frameworks
– Recruitment Support
– Website/Social Media Support
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02476791190 for an informal chat.